Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Week in Gratitude#1

- I am grateful for letting go of stress this week through right eating, right thoughts and right actions, despite the ongoing obstacles of my lifestyle.
- I am grateful for being able to view nature every day - especially trees and water. They calm me.
- I am grateful for the new people I met this week.
- I am grateful for the new cats and dogs I met this week. Wow! They loved me right away.
-I am grateful that my clients love the new designer cards.
-I am grateful that I was able to finish one new painting and start another.
-I am grateful that two people who are not relatives told me they love me. I love them, too. Love is not exclusive. Love does not have to be "earned."
-I am grateful that I listened to the following songs this week while driving, and that they made my trips relaxing: "SoWhat" / Miles Davis; "Hear Me, Lord"/ Bonnie Raitt; "Dream in Rio"/Cassandra Wilson; "The Storm is Over"/ R. Kelly; These Arms of Mine"/ Otis Redding; "Clocks"/ Coldplay; "You'll Never Walk Alone"/ Roy Hamilton; "Time After Time"/ Miles Davis; "Ava Maria"/ Jessye Norman

No comments: