Friday, January 1, 2010
Good Day, Everyone! And a Good New Year! Let's all hope and pray for a better new year. May you all be blessed with your fondest good wishes. Here are some of my own:
- That our troops will return home soon. Is peace a possibility for this world?
- That there will be more protection for our children. There are too many of them missing!
- That our elderly, our poor, our sick and our homeless will receive the services they need.
- That our lagging economy will soon recover.
- That the iminent health care reform will be true reform, beneficial to all.
- That art and handmade items will gain a firm footing in the global market, most desired ......(and bought... hee, hee).
- That, as artists, we will begin to document more of what is happening during these historical times, thereby leaving records for posterity.
- Speaking of health care, that our pocketbooks be fat, but not our asses (mine included, ya'll). Yes, I can be extremely spiritual, and say that word sometimes!
Peace and Blessings to All!